+ Sleeping (kind of)

So somewhere between 5 and 7 am Daphne is awake eating again, which means I'm awake again! I am usually so tired at this point that she falls asleep on my chest while being burped (which she normally doesn't do anyway). Then Kelly wakes up and sees her and he wants to hold her. So then she falls asleep on Kelly's chest. Then Kelly gets a bright idea - picture! So here are some photos from very early this morning on our bed.


4 comments:

  1. Rachelle- this is Rebecca Lawson....well, "Dowdle" now....anyways- Jennie sent me the link to your blog and i am loving it! Your baby is so sweet..... keep the pics coming! I can't believe all her dark hair!!!!! Thinking about you guys and CONGRATS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are too precious! Syd ended up in our bed this morning at 6:30 too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...so your baby is beautiful! I also love the family pic...Rachelle, you do not look like you had a baby just recently! Hope she starts sleeping through the night for you soon!!

    ReplyDelete