+ 3 Weeks Old
Daphne is three weeks old, crazy! I feel like we just brought her home! There has definitely been a lot of learning in our home these past few weeks. Daphne is trying to learn how to be alive and Kelly and I are trying to learn how to keep her alive! I hope she turns out okay when she is older and doesn't have any issues with being the first child. Here are some cute photos!

she is so beautiful! i can't wait to meet her in person next month!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO cute!! Don't you just love it!
ReplyDeleteThese are some of the cutest pictures ever, I could die
ReplyDeleteHi you don't know me but I love to see your blog. Yeah that might sound a little freakish, but I'm not I promise. I saw your blog by looking at others. Anyways darling baby and family.
ReplyDelete