+ Kelly's Ideal Evening
If anybody knows Kelly, they probably know that he loves two things, good music and good books. We seem to have a ton of both in the living room. I think if Kelly had his way he would spend most of his free time reading up on some artist or design collection while listening to his latest favorite album. The other night was no exception. I am usually bored out of my mind and asleep on the couch next to him!
Well, when you put it that way, I sound like a pretty boring guy. :)
ReplyDeleteBut i'm well on my way to becoming the grumpy old man who always hides his bearded face behind a book. Can I get a bathrobe to wear on evenings like this?
xoxoxo
Love ya, rachelle!
-Kelly
P.S. - just so you all know, i can't read extremely well or fast, so i tend to favor "picture" books. It's basically the equivalent of watching T.V. on paper.
T.V. on paper? Maybe there is hope for Luke to finish a book after all! Haha, I am way into Kelly's beard. I can't imagine him without it!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect evening. Rachelle- When do I get to see some updated pics of that belly? If you don't want to show them to the general public, you at least have to email me some! Love ya! Call me tomorrow- I'm still down and out with only Lifetime shows to keep me entertained...
ReplyDelete