+ 37 weeks
Okay so I had a doctor's appointment again today. I kept secretly thinking I would go in and my doctor would tell me, you have to go the hospital right now, its time to have a baby. haha...yeah right! I am not dilated at all and I am 50 % effaced. So basically, I am not close to going into labor and I still have three weeks to go, unless of course I go over and then I have longer. Geez, the anticipation is killing me! I wasn't going to go to mutual tonight because the YW are going on a really long walk and I didn't want to over do it, but now I think I will go. :) Just thought I would give an update. I know, all I talk about is my pregnancy. I would have a picture to go along with this but Kelly is at work and I can't take a picture on my own, I already tried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Rachelle--I'm so sorry for you! Waiting is the WORST! I remember every week I just knew the Dr would "accidently" break my water when he was checking things out....never happend--I had to be induced! Hang in there--it's all worth it!
ReplyDeleteI think it's pretty darn hilarious that you tried to take a picture of yourself. I don't know why, but I cracked up at that part. You're a funny lady. ;)
ReplyDelete