+ Badly Needed 指甲美容 修脚
It has been brought to my attention by several friends (no names included) that we haven't been very good bloggers! Ha! It's been too long since our last post. :) Well I think that is because nothing very exciting is happening in our lives. Except today I did something quite exciting. I got a pedicure and a manicure, both were badly needed! I think any pregnant gal who is 4 1/2 wks away from delivery should have both. I don't think the lady rubbing my feet and legs could understand me and I sure couldn't understand her, but one thing is for sure, it felt wonderful! So here is a silly photo of my toes.
Its simple to communicate at the nail salon, just say:
ReplyDelete나의 손톱을 그리고기 나의 발을 문지르기를 위해 너를 순전히 감사하십시요.
or
非常谢谢绘我的指甲盖和摩擦我的脚。
as needed.
Your toes sure look pretty. I ought to rub your feet more :)
Love you!
k-dizza
You guys are too cute. Love the characters...it looks like you posted a couple different Asian languages.
ReplyDelete