+ Date Night

So Kelly and I try really hard to have a date night once a week. I know all you parents out there are thinking, isn't every night a date night without kids, but we try to go out and do something planned on Friday or Saturday! Yesterday afternoon/evening was gorgeous so when Kelly got home from work we left the house and picked up a pizza and took it down to Doheny Beach. We ate pizza and just relaxed on a blanket on the grass. It was so nice. We then later watched Night at the Museum. Have you seen it? It was a super cute, funny, feel-good movie, our favorite! You should see it if you haven't. Hopefully when this little one gets here she won't interrupt our date night too much!

3 comments:

  1. NICE BEARD!!
    YOU STILL TAKE YOUR WIFE OUT ON DATES? STOP MAKING ALL OF US LOOK BAD.
    CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to be the one to break it to you but, alas. She will kinda put date night on the fritz for a while. You'll get back to it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a dork... I figured the comment thing out. You have to scroll down!!! Duh!

    ReplyDelete