+ Breakfast of Champions
About 6-8 weeks ago on the back of Crispix Cereal boxes was an offer for a free Pirates of the Caribbean cereal bowl. And oh did Kelly want it. So with two proof of purchases and $6.99 for shipping and handling Kelly received his bowl yesterday afternoon. The bowl is huge! We thought it was a cereal bowl but it looks more like a serving bowl! He was so excited to eat his cereal in it this morning! Too funny!
You are so lucky Kelly. I asked Joe if I could have one and he said we dont have the money for it. Maybe I can borrow it some time. HAHA That is a pretty cool bowl though. It definetly fits Kelly!
ReplyDeleteHey, its Linds, I found your blog through Brittany...crazy how that happens! Anyway, you guys crack me up! Your shower was so fun and seeing all those sweet little girl clothes made me almost consider getting pregnant again! Well, here is my blog address, it is pretty much a Micah shrine...just like yours will soon be a shine to your baby girl!
ReplyDeletehttp://mitchellindsaymicah.blogspot.com/
Love Ya
Linds
Death and Caranage while eating cereal?!? What an unbelieveable way to start your day! Pillage on. --Corey
ReplyDeleteCrispex eh! I'll have to check into that. That's the coolest cereal bowl I've ever seen. ~Rob~
ReplyDeleteRob, whats up man! Sorry - i just saw that you made a comment. I try to avoid this blog thing at all costs.
ReplyDeleteDrop me an e-mail some time- it would be rad to ketchup. laterrr