+ Baby Shower

Wednesday night was filled with lots of girls and yummy food! I had a baby shower thrown by two friends in my ward, Randalyn and Karen. They did such a good job! We had a light supper and we all just got to visit. Since none of my family was present it was mainly just friends and ward members who attended and I love them all! The ward has really become Kelly and I's family away from home. I really appreciated the baby shower and everyone's kindness. It got me really excited to have this baby! Thanks to everyone who came and helped. (my pictures weren't very good - i look awful :), others took some, maybe i'll post better ones later) The last two photos are of the hostesses!




5 comments:

  1. Whatever you look so cute! I wish I could have been there! =( I hope you got some good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does my hair have to be so POOFY! I cant stand it!!! But the pictures turned out cute. It was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle--you look so cute! I love your belly. Enjoy it while it's nice and cute and round--so much better than deflated and smushy (that is probably the grossest way to describe a tummy) like mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachelle! We've met once before - Ian is my husband, and Kelly does some work for him from time to time. You look so cute at your shower! I actually grew up in San Clemente 4th Ward, and Karen George is a close family friend. I love that it's such a small world in the church. Anyway, congrats! Darling blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachelle, you looks absolutely adorable. You really are the hottest pregnant girl I know! Let me know what you still need so we can send you a gift. Love and miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete