+ Memorial Day Weekend
Three day weekends are awesome! Even though Kelly and I don't live by any family or have any graves to visit we still found some fun things to do over the weekend. We slept in late on most days and just took it easy. On Monday we went swimming at our pool and tried to get a tan. That evening we went to some friends house for a little barbecue and took a long walk along the beach. Kelly insisted on having snicker salad at dinner ( i swear there is such a thing). So because I am such a nice wife I went to the grocery store and fought the crowds to buy all of the ingredients. What is hilarious is that I am pregnant and I bought 6 snickers candy bars. You can imagine the looks I got! I tried to explain to some people in line that it was for a salad I was making and not just for me. They just smiled politely and said we understand, it is for the baby! Ha! Well the snicker salad turned out yummy anyway. And sadly we forgot to take pictures of anything we did. Hope everyone else had a great three day weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment