+ Rachelle Swallowed a Watermelon
I am now a little over 30 wks pregnant and my belly is growing! I have had some requests for a photo of my belly, so here it is. For those of you who didn't want to see it...sorry! Everything seems to be going good so far. It is crazy to think that in 2 months Kelly and I will be parents. Yikes! No really, we are excited and we can't wait.
You look so cute--I wish I looked that good when I am prego. No way would I have taken a bare skin belley photo--I just looked FAT. You look great though!! Only 2 more months--Yeah!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a very cute prego belly! So lucky! And yes, the swing is the first thing I would get if I had to do it all over again. It's a must! Naomi loves it!
ReplyDeleteHey I finally figured out how to leave you a comment! You look SOOOO adorable. I meant it. I am so excited for you!
ReplyDelete