+ Child Birth 101

Kelly and I decided it is probably a good idea to take some child birth classes before this baby comes! We had our second class this week and it has been super informative. Kelly can't seem to keep his composure though when it comes to practicing positions and breathing techniques during contractions. I guess a room full of pregnant women breathing is pretty hilarious. Oh well! I keep hoping that we will both remember something from these classes when the time comes.

4 comments:

  1. WOW, Look at you boobs hanging out. Cant you wear something that covers a little more then that? What kind of daughter did your mother raise! HAHA Im just kidding you, I like them! You have amazing clevage. Im jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my boobs looked that good right now too!! When I stopped nursing Shaylee they shrunk up even more. I bet you wanted to know that! Anyway--I really think you look great. So do you Kelly. Oh--Corey and I loved your shirts you designed--they are great--way to go! Lata

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my boobs looked that good right now too!! When I stopped nursing Shaylee they shrunk up even more. I bet you wanted to know that! Anyway--I really think you look great. So do you Kelly. Oh--Corey and I loved your shirts you designed--they are great--way to go! Lata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/28/2007

    You guys are hilarious! I am glad that my boobs are makings such an impression on everyone! :) Shannon- I'll have to let you know how they look after I stop nursing.

    ReplyDelete