Forest finished his first year of preschool in June as well.
He has a September birthday and misses the cutoff date for kindergarten in the fall so he will have two years of preschool instead of one. I don't think its a huge deal to have a ton of preschool before kinder but I like my kids to have at least one year so they are adapted to learning from someone besides me. He went to the same preschool as Daphne and it really was so perfect for Forest. Forest is so sensitive and timid. He can be wild and crazy and all boy at home but around other people he acts so different. Ms. Dianne is such a loving lady and we have loved her little preschool so much. He had a younger class which I was grateful for since he still has another year before school.
He obviously didn't like the spotlight but we sure love him. He loves to color and draw and most days I would find him doing just that if Daphne was at school and I was helping Dash.
Here is his little class. Only two kids from his class were going to kindergarten, the other 4 have another year to go. The school district started a transitional kinder program a few years ago after they moved the cutoff date to Sept (it used to be Dec here in CA). Forest qualifies for it in the fall and I think he is going to go. Its a half day program, the same hours as kindergarten, but it's preschool material. Everyday last year he asked if it was a school day and he only had preschool two days. I'm a bit sad to send him everyday in the fall but because he will be so much older than other kids in his class when he goes to kinder I think it will be good for him to have that advantage. He really is the sweetest boy, we sure love him!


ReplyDeleteفني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض