I have these pictures on my camera from Father's Day. Ironically, I don't have any with Kelly except when he's holding Dash on the skateboard. That's the thing about Kelly though, he doesn't really like the spotlight. He loves his kids. And they love him. More than me, actually. I'm okay with that. Every child needs a good man to look up to and it should definitely be their Dad.
Check out Dash's toes over the edge of that board. My goodness, Dash is the cutest baby.
If I could only have one picture of Forest from when he was a child, this would be it. He has my whole heart.
Daphne's two front teeth have since come out. I think one came out the very next day after this picture.
Dash was saying "cheese" here. These nights where we just hang out together and laugh make Kelly and I the most happy. We did celebrate Kelly on this day as well. The kids gave him all sorts of cards and handmade gifts. I'm sure I gave him something too although I have no idea what. :)




ReplyDeleteفني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT
ReplyDelete