playing catch up...

I have so many things I want to blog about but I just can't seem to find the time. 
And when I do find the time I just don't want to be on the computer!

I want to tell you about Mother's Day and how it was so special and how much being a Mother really means to me and how much I love my own Mother and my Mother in law for raising such a good son for me to marry. But I'll just show you a picture instead


I'm dying to tell you about Daphne and her year in kindergarten and how she won "wave of the year" at her school and it's SUCH a huge award and she won it with her other little friend which made it even more exciting for her.


And I can't beleive the school year is over! We absolutley loved her teacher and feel so incredibly blessed to have had her. I hope my other children will have her someday. She gave just enough push and encouragment and love to Daphne. I cried when we said goodbye the last day because she was that great. I know we won't always luck out with a good teacher every year so it made it even harder when we said goodbye. I can't believe how much a child grows in kindergarten.


I'm dying to tell you about this huge swell we had and how the waves were enormously big and beautiful and somewhat majestic. Lots of friends were surfing them but we just had a bonfire with smores instead. 


And then we went back a few nights later just to watch them again. Mesmerizing.


I'm also dying to tell you about some of the best beach days we've already had together as a family this summer. Our new favorite thing is to take it easy on Saturday mornings and then head to the beach around 3:30 pm and stay until 6:30 or 7. It's absolutely dreamy.


Or how about how my baby is 5 months old!! Where does the time go? He's changing so quickly it frightens me. I know I'll blink and he'll be walking. I'm trying to savor every minute with him because I just don't know when or if we will have another. He is such a happy baby and fits in with our family so well. We all adore him.


And Fathers Day!!! We love our Dad/Kelly soooo much. He works harder than anyone I know. I tease him about working too late and missing out on life but man, when he's home he does a lot. I totally lean on him to do it all when he is home and our kids can not get enough of him. 


aaaaaaand, I guess I just told you everything.

2 comments:

  1. Finally...I've been missing you! You're gorgeous, ps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love a good catch up post. you guys are the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete