On Sunday Kelly blessed Dash in church.
It was the sweetest.
Kelly's parents were here.
Kelly's parents were here.
His Dad said to him later that he was never more proud to stand next to him then he was during the blessing.
Kelly is a good Dad. I sometimes forget that when I'm tired at the end of the day.
You have kids? You understand.
You have kids? You understand.
It was an awesome day as a family.
Also, Forest decided to put all sorts of hair stuff (his dad's hair stuff) in his hair and get himself ready. I appreciate that but then his hair was sticking up in all sorts of funny spots and it was hard as a rock.
So we left it. See picture above. Forest is hilarious.



I love blessing days! So glad that Kelly's parents could be there. You look beautiful! Love you!
ReplyDeleteyou do look gorgeous!! as always. love your sweet family. blessings are the best.
ReplyDelete