This comment has been removed by the author.
What a honey! He is plumping up nicely!!! They grow too fast and it makes me sad!
Such a little sweetheart! His smile is adorable. Give him extra kisses from me!!!
Oh my goodness Rachelle! I absolutely love your new little addition Dash. So stinking adorable. I am so glad you guys are doing well. You need to come by next time you come to boise. We moved into boise last year and are loving it!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat a honey! He is plumping up nicely!!! They grow too fast and it makes me sad!
ReplyDeleteSuch a little sweetheart! His smile is adorable. Give him extra kisses from me!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Rachelle! I absolutely love your new little addition Dash. So stinking adorable. I am so glad you guys are doing well. You need to come by next time you come to boise. We moved into boise last year and are loving it!
ReplyDelete