This post is brought to you by Instagram. No, kidding, but really, all of these pictures were taken with my iPhone because I have become that annoying person who finds it easier than taking the real camera.
And if you aren't on instagram please get on there and find me. It is such an easy way to check up on family and friends and it's a million times more convenient than blogging.
Family - get on it!
Now, our February was a good month. I'm not sure why this month gets such a bad reputation because ours was a good one.
Dash has a plethora of hats. Some he digs, others not so much.
We found ourselves down the street at our local beach one Saturday morning riding bikes and playing with chalk. Totally free, totally fun for everyone.
Forest is potty trained! Well, mostly, the #2's are a bit tricky for him and bit yucky for me to clean up but he's getting there. He even sleeps in underwear at night without accidents. He is a peeing machine and I'm happy about that. He got to pick out a monster truck for all of his success.
My brother got married in the St. George temple on Valentines Day to the sweetest girl and we are all so happy for them. Oddly, I only have this picture of Forest and I outside the temple. It was a rough day for Forest as you can see by the picture.
The day after the wedding we spent time with my family hiking around Snow Canyon Park.
Such a beautiful place.
Dash was a real peach on that trip (only being 4 weeks old) and slept like a dream while we traveled.
Looking forward to lots of good times in March.
Kelly also accepted a new job as the Creative Director at DVS shoes. He is very excited for the new opportunity there. We are still here in Southern California. We are excited to still be so close to the sun and sand!!
The End.







Wow. The beach. We're still using tow ropes to get the trailer out of all the snow along our driveway. And Instagram? Heard of it but I'm still sportin' a flip-up phone. I could be a while switching over to such technology hip-hop as that :) Tell Kelly congrats on the new job.
ReplyDelete