Since kindergarten has begun I feel like my life is constantly on the fast forward button.
No, serious, is this what life is like with a child in school?
If so, can we use the rewind button and go back to the "nurse your one child all day" phase of life? Those days were goooooood!
Now I give you the last two weeks of our lives. You were dying to know, weren't you? Ha.
Daphne is hilarious about getting ready for school. She has an opinion! Let the world know!
Also, she started a wee ballet class. It's adorable.
One day a week while Daphne is at school, Forest and I have a little art class. He is very proud of his work.
I also throughouly enjoy taking this dude with me to fix my 'bagel with cream cheese' (but not from home) cravings I have!
Two weekends ago Kelly and I rushed off to Boulder, CO for a business trip Kelly had. We liked it there. A lot.
Forest also turned 3 on the 7th of Sept! He's 3! I wish I had an adorable photo of him in front of his cake but it was a bad day. He was tired. He didn't care about the birthday song or cake. I guess three is rough on him. He did however enjoy his gifts. There were cars. Lots of cars.
How about this one with him and Daphne sucking down slurpee's on quite possibly the hottest day of Sept in the history of time? Sheesh! For the record, we do not have an air conditioner!
And then husband bailed on me and left for Idaho for a "skate tour" for work. Good thing I was able to sneak away one night and celebrate a friends birthday before he left town. I love those gals.
Now we are all home together.
And I can't wait for Friday!!
Hurry weekend!








First, your striped skirt is so stinkin cute, second, you make a super darling pregnant girl, and third I'm pretty sure that cute friend of yours in the green shirt is Christy Maziarz and we know her (we grew up with the Maziarz fam here in Salem.)
ReplyDeleteAnyway you are darling and you inspire me to get back to blogging :)
Daisha!! Yes, Christy! I just met her. She was friends with the birthday girl. She moved here a year ago from Portland. She's nice! And I miss you guys. Update soon on your blog so I can see all your cute kiddos.
Delete