*cupcakes, preschool party, daphne and i at party, forest's valentine shoes*
This morning the kids woke up to new coloring books and crayons and a valentine card for each of them. I left my card for Kelly on the table too. :)
Daphne pointed out I didn't get any valentine's. Yes, thank you dear.
Mine's coming tonight by way of 'not having to make dinner'.
At 7:30 am I was frosting cupcakes for Daphne's preschool party.
At 10:30am Forest and I were at her little preschool watching the cutest songs being sung by her class.
Here is just one for you.
And lucky you, you get to hear Forest grunting in the background and the mom's sitting next to me cheering at the end. I was quiet. I wanted to hear my sweet girl all the way to the end.
I hope you have/had the happiest of Valentine's Day.
Sooo thankful for my Valentine. And so happy we still have each other.
Sooo thankful for my Valentine. And so happy we still have each other.


Oh honey pie! I love you, too. And yes- you're V-Day is coming tonite!!! Give Daphne a hug & kiss for me!
ReplyDelete