new in town



Today our Target opened. It's kind of a big deal!
Oh sure, there are a million other Target's in Orange County but they all take a 15 minute drive. 
This one is just a few miles down the road. 
In. The. Same. Town!
I went twice today. Yeah, you heard me.
Once after dropping Daphne off at preschool and the second time after naps so Daphne could see it. 
We saw friends both old and new each time.
It was fantastic. 

And every person said the same thing in the store, "We are just so excited!"
oh my, we might all need to get a life.

3 comments:

  1. This is very good news. Anything about target is good news, except of they were going out of business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I freaking love Target

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course..they put the Target in after I leave..whatever!!
    Next time we come to visit, you'll have to show me around. I miss our Target mommy dates.

    ReplyDelete