
Apparently there aren't any pictures of me from the ages of 2 - 5 yrs old. My Mom says I cried whenever someone tried to take my picture.
Forest is following in my footsteps I guess.
He's 2 now and I need a 2 yr old picture but when I tried the other day it ended like this.
Funny things about Forest:
He honestly puts on Kelly's hats all by himself. I have nothing to do with it.
He loves oatmeal, sweet peppers, apples, chicken, pretzels, strawberries, and pirate booty.
He doesn't like spaghetti or any kind of pasta for that matter, weird.
He is super good at giving hugs and kisses and will pretty much smother Daphne with them.
He loves cars, Woody & Buzz Lightyear, Curious George, balls, and his horse toy.
He sort of talks. Ha! I mean, not really, but he says a lot of words.
He still has his binkie at bedtime and the rare occasion when he's just plain grumpy. We are working on that!!
He loves to be outside. Loves it! The poor kid crys when we leave the park or come inside.
He honestly puts on Kelly's hats all by himself. I have nothing to do with it.
He loves oatmeal, sweet peppers, apples, chicken, pretzels, strawberries, and pirate booty.
He doesn't like spaghetti or any kind of pasta for that matter, weird.
He is super good at giving hugs and kisses and will pretty much smother Daphne with them.
He loves cars, Woody & Buzz Lightyear, Curious George, balls, and his horse toy.
He sort of talks. Ha! I mean, not really, but he says a lot of words.
He still has his binkie at bedtime and the rare occasion when he's just plain grumpy. We are working on that!!
He loves to be outside. Loves it! The poor kid crys when we leave the park or come inside.
He's a boy. I mean, he does silly boy things. It's different from Daphne. He's just a boy.
now that is an adorable pouty face if I ever saw one...
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty much what he always looks like these days...
ReplyDeleteAh, I remember that age fondly with a few of my boys..it's a pretty cute pout though!!
ReplyDelete