September 7, 2011

The 7th was kind of a big deal at our house.
It was Forest's second birthday and Daphne's first day of preschool. See, big deal!
We had a special little breakfast for them and let Forest open one present. 
It was a new Woody Doll. His old Woody's head had broken (twice!) and his hat was lost. Forest would put anything resembling Woody's hat on him but it never fit just right. No pictures of that because Forest was pretty much naked all morning.

But pictures of Daphne already for school, yes, I have those. 
She picked out her outfit (of course!) and she also picked out the backpack she wanted.


Oh she looks so big in these pictures.
Kelly was working from home on this day and when it was time to pick her up we were fighting over who would do it. Forest had fallen asleep and one of us had to stay home with him. We were so excited to see how she liked it.

When I asked her how her first day was her response was, "It was perfect!" I love her.

Then in the evening we had a little party for Forest.
Note: Forest didn't care about blowing out the candles or his other gifts. He only cared about eating all of the frosting on every cupcake.


I made him a hobby horse for his birthday to go along with his new Woody. I also made one for Daphne. We wouldn't want them fighting over just one horse!
He wasn't really into it, he only cared about his Woody. 
Daphne however is in LOVE with them.
I'm hoping that with some time he will love it just as much as Daphne.


And that concludes this very long blog post!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for first day of preschool!! Of course she dressed herself, and picked out the adorable monkey backpack (such a cutie)
    Yay for a big birthday boy that looks so freakin adorable in another one of Kelly's hats.
    Love you guys..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have got to stop growing so fast! Daphne looks soooo old! What a little cutie pie. And TWO?!? REALLY?!? What?!? They are darling, just like their Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chelle good job on the horses! and forest looks like YOU in those pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute post. horses turned out awesome. What I want to know is did Daphne's lamb follow her to school one day?

    ReplyDelete