*I am kicking myself that I didn't bring a real camera. Darn.*
We took ourselves on a date.
Tatiana Wills is a friend of Kelly's and she took some pictures of him a few years ago.
She and Roman Cho are both photographers who compiled a book titled Heroes and Villains, with photographs of well-known artists.
Last night was the book signing/art show for the book.
It was a good time.
I will spare you all the boring details since you probably don't know who the artists are anyway (wink).
I will spare you all the boring details since you probably don't know who the artists are anyway (wink).
Kelly however was super happy and it made his night to have signatures and original artwork in his copy of the book from a few of the artists that he really enjoys!
Then we got dessert at Syrup before heading home. I believe it was a nutella waffle.Yum!
And I will just say this, LA is fun to visit, but I am always so happy to return home. I mean, just a block over from the art show was a street lined with tents of where homeless people were sleeping. Not to mention all the crazy's on the street saying bizarre things to you as you walk by. Sad.




Love that top picture of you and Kelly, you look gorgeous!! Dessert looks delish!!
ReplyDelete