sunday and ice cream



We like ice cream and eating it on walks. 
Sunday was a beautiful day!
So I made another little video.
Enjoy!


Music: Sunday Girl by Blondie

5 comments:

  1. i adore your little videos. as in, love so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. freaking love this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree, this is your best film yet. Your earlier work has a certain "rawness" to it that can only be expressed by someone newly experimenting with the craft of artistic motion pictures, but this one... this one is just plain brilliant! The cinematography captures the plot perfectly, you're a natural! A real Scorsese in the making!

    ****

    (: love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! Love the videos. I see Daphne loves her puppy purse.(So does Ella). My favorite part is Kelly and Daphne throwing their icecreams(?) cones across the road and off the cliff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable. your babies are so sweet. happy ice cream!

    ReplyDelete