dear husband of 9 years,


 

I love you to pieces. 
Happy Anniversary.

Happy 31st birthday as well.

love, 
rachelle

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kelly! And Happy Anniversary...right? Miss you guys a ton! Wish we could be there to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! I think you should have put the other one :)
    Happy B Day old man. And Happy Anniversary to the both of you. And....Rachelle you look lovely! Sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling picture! And I love it more every year that we both married our sweethearts on their birthdays. HA HA HA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY! AND, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I find that I do not have you or Kelly's email address, I thought I better stop here to wish Kelly a very happy 31st and a Happy Anniversary to you both. I still remember the feelings I had at your sealing. It was so beautiful. You two are amazing! Love you both(and your sweet little family)!!, Aunt ME

    ReplyDelete
  5. i remember moving into the four-plex right after ben and i got married, meeting you guys, and finding out you had already been married for over a year.
    i was certain you guys had so much wisdom to share with us.
    you totally did, by the way.
    you showed us that you can be married and adorable and a crapload of fun all at once.
    we're still working on the adorable part...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the B-day wishes guys!
    Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete