vancouver (the one in canada)

 
 
 

Kelly was in Vancouver, British Columbia this week for work. 
We missed him terribly.
I never realized how big and cold my bed is without him.
He had to meet up with a distributor and shop for new ideas while there.
He went to a museum, ate at a restaurant where first you paint and then eat (what? rad!), shopped around, was given liquor tickets for dinner one night (he still has is), and maybe wore a sumo suit.

I have decided life would be super lame without him. So glad he's home.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a cool trip. Hopefullly that window sign will make it to the US. glad you got home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun trip for Kelly!!

    I think it's good when Dave goes on his work trips, because I really appreciate how much I love him, and like you said "life would be super lame without him"

    ReplyDelete