Kelly and I exchanged cards in the morning. They said pretty much the same thing. We smiled about that one.
Then he left for work like he does every Monday.
The kids and I went to Trader Joe's, like we do almost every Monday.
Then the day was spent doing things we normally do except there were sweet txts and emails from Kelly and I back and forth.
The kids and I ate way more chocolate than usual for a Monday.
Dinner was a bit fancier.
We had a cheesecake (that i slaved away on) for dessert.
Then there was dish duty (thanks kelly), baths, FHE, stories, teeth brushing, drinks of water, lights out, etc.
Kelly and I had another slice of cheesecake.
I put on something fancy for Kelly and then we went to bed.
It was a super duper awesome Valentine's Day!




...where are the pics of the fancy thing you wore to bed?
ReplyDelete:)
That cheesecake looks delish, and beautiful. What a perfect Valentine's Day!!
ReplyDeletestill craving that amazing looking cheesecake
ReplyDelete