art museum


 
*yes, i forgot the camera (my mom always forgot the camera), pictures via cell phone, sigh


We spent Monday in San Diego. Kelly took the day off from work and we wanted to go somewhere. We packed up the kids, snacks, and drove south. We went to the New Children's Museum. It was rad. Really, our kids loved it. So did Kelly and I. We were there forever. No one wanted to leave. Kelly and I were in heaven watching our kids.

Forest was freaking out while Daphne painted outside wearing an apron. I thought he was too young for that exhibit. Finally I just got him an apron and walked over to the paint bucket with him. He picked up one of the huge brushes and put it right on the sculpture and started painting. I almost died. It was the cutest thing ever. He knew just what to do. When he needed more paint he put that huge brush back in the bucket for more.

You've got to take your kids!

A short drive over to Coronado Island for walking around and dinner finished off our day.

We both agreed we need more days like that. Seriously, such a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. Those are my favorite kind of days!!
    Kiddos look adorable as usual, have a great weekend girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that place looks seriously awesome! way to start forest young in the business kelly ;). I hear coronado island is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete