a few favorites from yesterday

Kelly's parents from Idaho magically appeared at our house Wednesday evening. We had no idea they were coming. I think a phone call a few days before gave us a clue. We were so excited to have them even if it was only for a 24 hour period. 

Having Kelly's parents arrive meant that Kelly took a day off from work. What? Unheard of I tell you! Boy did we all need some time together as a family. 

So Thursday morning Kelly's parents came over and brought early Christmas presents for the kids which distracted them from our leaving to go on a motorcycle ride. The ride was totally romantic and windy.


 The kids were excited to see what was in the very large bags and then play in them.


We are so glad they came. We all kind of like them a lot. I believe Daphne said just that when we said goodbye. She said, "I like them." 

Thanks for coming!!

2 comments:

  1. Forest looks just like Kelly and Daphne looks just like you...I can't handle it, it's so freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your apartment looks nice in the pictures...but that grand staircase can not be IN your actual apartment...can it?

    ReplyDelete