*pictures via cell phone*
Even though Disneyland is only a 30 minute drive away it seems like by the time we get loaded, pick up Kelly, park, and walk in, it takes more like an hour to an hour and a half to get there. And there is way too many people in the park for my comfort level. And someone usually has a breakdown. And we only ride about 3 rides before it's time to go. And I always wonder why in the world we decided to go.
But when it's all over and we are driving home it is kind of cute hearing Daphne tell me all about her favorite parts. I then realize maybe it wasn't so bad because I got to spend time with my little family!






This is so true! Naomi just gets so excited and it's cute to watch.
ReplyDeletep.s. you guys are so hardcore on that motorcycle!
Looks like a blast to me! But I am starting to see what you mean :)
ReplyDelete