I voted.
And it feels good.
I did NOT vote for legalizing marijuana if you were curious.
I'm proud of myself knowing that I really studied the issues and candidates.
I think we might be in California for awhile so I want it to be a GOOD place to raise my family.
I do believe voting can make a difference.

Hey Rachelle! I just want to say hi. Thanks for saying hey at the Halloween party. I often meet people who have no idea who the heck I am months later, so it was super nice to have you say hey. (Dumb, I know, but it's true.) We really should get together and do something sometime. I know that's one of those things to say, but I mean it. Even if it's just taking the kids to the park or whatever. We're up for anything and I think Soren gets a little bored having only me to play with.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, your little family is so dang cute. Hope things are going well for you guys. Call me sometime. (Hopefully no one will stalk me if I put my phone # on here... 514-5434. There. I did it. Feel free to erase it later.)