over the weekend

 

Important information learned over the weekend:

Daphne does not like blow up slides
Forest will eat candy corn instead of dinner if it is on the table
Forest needs a haircut
Kelly and I are lame for not dressing up
Daphne is honest and when she has enough candy she will tell you
My kids do not like their faces painted
 We like donuts (wait, already knew that one)
The day after trunk-or-treating a headache will almost inevitably be present
and
We all ate enough sugar to last us until next Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Daphne makes me laugh!!! I love her face in the first picture and she is one fast moving red blob! HA HA HA! Love you hair. Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rachelle u always make me laugh when i read your blog. so honest. love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. You make me laugh! Your posts inspire me to be more funny:) And your daughter totally looks Chinese- has anyone ever told you that? Well, I just did ;)

    ReplyDelete