(robyn, brittany, me - i have no idea what's up with my hair - i look ridiculous)
Saturday we were invited to a little party and I was kind of nervous going because we didn't know the actual birthday girl or the family that invited us! The father is kind of a business acquaintance of Kelly's and the mom reads my blog and is a friend of a friend. They live in the area and were kind enough to invite us so we could all finally meet. I am so glad that we went! I felt like we were all friends right away and Daphne and Forest had so much fun at the party it didn't even matter that we were all meeting for the first time. Too bad Kelly couldn't make it. I do believe after next week's sales meetings and the completion of some side work he will finally be with us on the weekends again.
Thanks so much for the invite Robyn. It was such a cute party!
And I'm still thinking about that cake.







I'm pretty sure my eyes are closed in that picture! Haha. Thanks again for coming. It was so fun to finally meet you and your cute kids! Next step is to get Brandon and Kelly to finally meet. Double date? Yes! Maybe when our husbands stop putting in 18 hour days!
ReplyDeleteSO FUN! What a fun, cute idea. That cake. . . so yummy! I want to know how that was made and what it tasted like. Now I want it for breakfast. ha ha ha!
ReplyDelete