a party a day early


We had cupcakes.
We had a photo booth using uno cards for our ages.
We helped Forest open up gifts.
It turned out pretty fun.

cupcake recipe here
his shirt made by me
inspiration for party here

Happy Birthday Forest!! (on the 7th)

and Mom you too!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm totally using the idea! Kelly looks so sad to be holding the '3' and '0'. Forest is so cute - how did you make his shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. rachelle... so cute and so fun. glad u guys had a good time. miss u

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh he's just the cutest, and love the theme, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute party. Happy birthday Forest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the uno idea. fantastic. happy birthday little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute party, I can't believe he's already one! You guys need to come visit us so I can meet him.

    The post of "the mom i am", or whatever it was, is so cute! I'm exactly that mom. I want to steal it, and post it on my blog. But everyone would know I stole it, I'm not clever enough to come up with it. P.S. You're a babe in that picture!

    ReplyDelete