it's here

Kelly bought a motorcycle a few months ago.
It was being customized by a guy named Kutty.
Yup, Kutty. He's good at what he does.
Kelly and Kutty have been talking for years about what he wanted.
Last night Kelly's Harley arrived.
I have no idea what year it is or those types of details. I'm sure it's important to him but I just know it's a motorcycle and a Harley. An old one.
Kelly is so excited he might pee his pants.
Like, he is so so happy it is here.
Too bad it was too dark for some good pictures.
Those will maybe come later.

I believe a date is in the making for just the two of us.
How romantic!
Just Kelly and I on a motorcycle ride up the coast.
But not too far, we have kids who will need us to return.

They think it's cool too.


ps. kelly starts businesses over and over again trying to make extra money for things that kelly wants. like motorcycles. things that don't come out of the usual salary of feeding and providing for the needs of our kids. you know?
and really, it's in the williams' blood to do something on the side. or 3 things on the side.

5 comments:

  1. All I gotta say is I'm kinda jealous. Perfect way to experience seaside life --on a motorcycle.
    ps funny thing about the williams blood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I can't wait for more pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'm with qdog...jealous. That would be so fun...PCH on a Harley. You two have a good time and post lots of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hold on. You got braces and he got a Harley!?! That does not seem fair.

    ReplyDelete