table for the kids

I told a friend of mine I found a tutorial on how to make a kid's picnic table for $15!

She immediately said, "let's make it!"

So we did. I'm so glad. She has all the tools. I have none.

One afternoon, about 2 1/2 hours, 5 children running around and one mistake and we made it. It was awesome. I feel like I should never buy anything again. Ha!

A couple of nights later I painted it.

And now the kids have a place to enjoy lunch, dinner, snacks, or whatever.

It's pretty cute, right??

So go make one! You can find the tutorial HERE.


7 comments:

  1. This is darling...great color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally impressed!! I want one.. . I may attempt to make one! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I love the color. I hope you used the brace board because one time the kiddos where sitting all on one side at the one at the cabin and next thing you know 3 kids are on the ground with their lunch plates and the table on top of them! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it---GREAT JOB Rachelle! I think it is just adorable--and the color--love, love, love it! This could be a great gift too! Thanks for the link--I may just have to try this on out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! It did turn out so cute, I already have orders in to make more for other people. What should we build next??

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't checked your blog (or anyone else's) for so long!! you've been having so much fun! i love`love love love the turquoise table a ton! and i'm sorry you got thrush:( and your trip looks amazing! cant wait to hear about it when you get home and we can hang out! and btw, you are so cute! love the new bangs! :)

    ReplyDelete