i'm an idiot

Just when I think I have motherhood figured out I realize I don't.

We (forest and i) have thrush.

Consider me an idiot and the last three days miserable and a waste. Because when you are trying to wean your child and neither of you are ready it's so sad. And then when you realize the problem was thrush you start to feel like crap.

Thanks to a friend of a friend (x2) and a trip to the doctor we have ourselves figured out.

Good news is that my parents are on their way here for a long weekend. Yay!

The End.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the good news. . . have fun with your parents! And I'm glad you got the whole thrush thing figured out, NO FUN!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude thrush is the absolute worst! gigi and i battled it for months and i about wanted to die.

    so so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so sorry. r u guys feelin any better?? i hope so. hope u guys have fun this weekend with mom and dad. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. thrush sucks, had it with Josh and Caleb. So glad you got it figured out, he'll be weaned before ya know it!!

    ReplyDelete