Well, sounds like you've got bigger problems than wondering when I can finally store away the winter coats for the summer! This is killing me. We wore coats to the rodeo the other night and I have yet to see carrots growing in my garden....but that could be more my fault than Mother Nature's.
That's so fun. Icecream is good for you. It builds strong bones and teeth. I recommend everyone eat more of it:) Oh, only thing is that you need to call us next time you are going so we can get some of that goodness in us too! Love ya girl:)
so -- it sounds like earthquakes are as normal as icecream and baths there
ReplyDeleteWell, sounds like you've got bigger problems than wondering when I can finally store away the winter coats for the summer! This is killing me. We wore coats to the rodeo the other night and I have yet to see carrots growing in my garden....but that could be more my fault than Mother Nature's.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds so good, mint chip ice cream from B&R. I love your little family so much!!
ReplyDeleteThe "followed by" cracked me up for some reason. . not that I think it's funny you were in a another earthquake. . . you just make me laugh. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun. Icecream is good for you. It builds strong bones and teeth. I recommend everyone eat more of it:) Oh, only thing is that you need to call us next time you are going so we can get some of that goodness in us too! Love ya girl:)
ReplyDeleteyou poor thing! and did you know that at most 31 flavors they offer $1 cones on tuesdays from 2-closing? just thought you should know!
ReplyDelete