Last night I went to bed around 9:30 pm. I was tired and I have a bit of a cold.
I layed down and my ear felt like it might explode.
Like, it hurt so bad I said a four letter swear word. A bad word. You can decide which one I used.
I figured I had an ear infection which is totally weird because I really didn't feel THAT sick.
And this morning I woke up with blood on my pillow.
Awesome.
So this morning I went to the doctor, kids in tow.
He took a peak and saw gross stuff and couldn't see passed it.
So then we made a mad dash to the E.N.T. before he left his office, kids still in tow.
The E.N.T. was a bit more helpful.
He vacuumed out my ear while Daphne sucked a lollipop and Forest sat on my lap.
He confirmed I had an ear infection and that my ear drum had ruptured.
Awesome again.
Kelly then met us and we got Mexican food.
Because that will definitely make your ear feel better.
I layed down and my ear felt like it might explode.
Like, it hurt so bad I said a four letter swear word. A bad word. You can decide which one I used.
I figured I had an ear infection which is totally weird because I really didn't feel THAT sick.
And this morning I woke up with blood on my pillow.
Awesome.
So this morning I went to the doctor, kids in tow.
He took a peak and saw gross stuff and couldn't see passed it.
So then we made a mad dash to the E.N.T. before he left his office, kids still in tow.
The E.N.T. was a bit more helpful.
He vacuumed out my ear while Daphne sucked a lollipop and Forest sat on my lap.
He confirmed I had an ear infection and that my ear drum had ruptured.
Awesome again.
Kelly then met us and we got Mexican food.
Because that will definitely make your ear feel better.


See, all better.
No swimming for a week.
No swimming for a week.
:o( My ear drums have ruptured 8 (left ear) and 9 (right ear) times!!! I HAAAATTTTEEEE it... Hope that you are feeling better...I know I would be after eating Mexican...Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your ear!! The food looks delish though!! Hope to see ya soon chicky!!
ReplyDeleteOH NO! you poor girl! But, yes any good food will make just about anything feel better. That's why tonight i'm making your chocolate chip cookies! YUM!
ReplyDeleteAnd. .. I know which word you used. ha ha ha!
boo for ear infections and yay for mexican food. also your baby is HUGE and irresistibly cute.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry! That sucks! I had to go to an ENT doctor in Hawaii when I lived there because a termite got stuck in my ear. Maybe that's TMI, but it seems worse than having an ear infection, right? Glad the Mexi food made you feel better. Food has that wonderful affect, no?:) and I am going to guess that the 4 letter word you used was "Poop!" Is that it? Do I win?
ReplyDeletecould tell it ruptured as soon as you described it since it has happened to me. but i'm suprised your dr. didn't. also...just had mexican food the other night here in pa and it was terrible, despite mexican being my favorite. i really miss good mex food and seeing pictures just makes it worse.
ReplyDeleteYou probably ruptured it when you had to jump in the pool. I wish I had a video camera for that one.
ReplyDelete