
To my Mom -
Thanks for being such a good mother, for teaching me through righteous example, and for loving me.
To my Mother in law -
Thanks for having one more baby, even though I am sure you were tired with your other 5.
To my husband -
Thanks for giving me children, for letting me stay home and raise them, and for working so hard for our little family. You're right - we make a good team.
To my children -
I love you! Thanks for letting me be your Mom. We have so much fun! Please be nice to me when you are older, okay?

Thanks for being such a good mother, for teaching me through righteous example, and for loving me.
To my Mother in law -
Thanks for having one more baby, even though I am sure you were tired with your other 5.
To my husband -
Thanks for giving me children, for letting me stay home and raise them, and for working so hard for our little family. You're right - we make a good team.
To my children -
I love you! Thanks for letting me be your Mom. We have so much fun! Please be nice to me when you are older, okay?

Hey there! Glad to know you have a blog! Love you guys!!! So glad you are back!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute little mom you are. Happy mothers day to you.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!! Love the skirt!!
ReplyDelete