I told Kelly if we moved back to California I wanted annual passes to Disneyland. He agreed! I think he likes it more than I do. So today the kids and I went. It was fun watching Daphne. And yes, Pooh is on her back and it came with a leash. She loved it and I was glad not to lose her when she wanted to walk.We love easy going rides that are on boats. Forest fell asleep on "it's a small world". Maybe because that song just plays over and over and over again.


OH my gosh! so fun!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! So excited that we can go together now!!
ReplyDeleteWe are going in July. Crazy I know, but got really cheap tickets. Maybe we could meet up. I'll call ya!
ReplyDeleteHattie would be so jealous.
ReplyDeleteWe are going this Mon the 17th. Micah's brother is getting married at the New Port Beach Temple on Sat.the 15th, so we are making a vacation out of this.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! So, with a season pass can you basically go whenever you want? That would be nice with kids, since they can't last a whole day, and you want to get your money's worth! So cute, love the pics.
ReplyDeleteSuch fun :).
ReplyDelete