we've got tomatoes!


My daughter loves tomatoes. She eats them whole. I think they were the first taste of real table food she ever had.

We planted several different tomato plants the weekend we moved here.

I have this dream of a huge garden someday. But for now some pots on my balcony will have to do.

Daphne helps me water them everyday.

And what do you know, last night I saw a little green tomato growing. I was so excited that I may have started shouting for Kelly to come and look. I can't believe it might be working! We can grow vegetables. Sweet!

Grow baby grow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you'll have home grown tomatoes! That is literally one of things I look forward to about summer the most-- tomatoes from our garden. And now that I have kids, who like Daphne, love them, I'm even MORE excited! And when you do eat your own homegrown tomatoes, you'll wonder how you'll ever deal with the storebought kind come winter. I'm glad you have one coming!

    ReplyDelete