We haven't had T.V. for about 3 years.
No lie.
It's awesome!
When there was the big news about T.V. going digital we didn't even care. We didn't have to buy a new one or get some thingy to make it compatible.
We keep up with a few shows here or there on the internet. OK, maybe only 'The Office'.
My family will ask if I watch a certain show and I tell them I don't even know what they are talking about. What's really bad is I don't even know what movies are out. But I haven't even been to a movie in years. I'm kind of behind on what's hip I guess.
But I have been watching this show here or there when the kids are napping.
I'm amazed.
I'm glad someone wants to make a change!
And I totally dance like this when I make dinner!
No lie.
It's awesome!
When there was the big news about T.V. going digital we didn't even care. We didn't have to buy a new one or get some thingy to make it compatible.
We keep up with a few shows here or there on the internet. OK, maybe only 'The Office'.
My family will ask if I watch a certain show and I tell them I don't even know what they are talking about. What's really bad is I don't even know what movies are out. But I haven't even been to a movie in years. I'm kind of behind on what's hip I guess.
But I have been watching this show here or there when the kids are napping.
I'm amazed.
I'm glad someone wants to make a change!
And I totally dance like this when I make dinner!
I love Jamie Oliver. He's sort of cute in a British way sometimes. And I love the concept.
ReplyDeleteMary, I have a crush on him. Don't tell Kelly.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the whole TV thing. I'm going on EIGHT years without TV. Weird to think about that. . .but true story, and I don't miss it. And yes, I keep up on The Office, SO FUNNY! LOVE this dance thing. I really want to see you dance like this when you cook! ha ha ha!!
ReplyDeleteI do think that show is fascinating. Good job on the tomatoes. We also grew beans and peppers on our pots.
ReplyDelete