the time has come

I need a double stroller.

I don't know what to buy.

Suggestions??

Please.

Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. I need one to! I'm going to steal the suggestions you get. Wah ha ha ha! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look on craigs list -- you can find anything on craigs list

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have the joovy caboose and loooove it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double stroller or jogging stroller? I happen to be an expert in both :) Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey chica. I can purchase instep srollers at the dealer price. This is where I purchased our svivel jogging double stroller.

    If you want to check them out at www.instep.net and let me know which models you're interested in. I'll get you prices. They ship directly to you. Just a thought..

    ~Tash

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE our Joovy caboose as well. We also have a Jeep Wrangler twin Sport which I like because it folds up so well, it's great for traveling. We have had a few that I've HATED. Good luck! I hope you can find one you love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Call me--I've been around SEVERAL blocks and vacation spots with a wide variety of those strollers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the ones where the kids side side-by-side. Seems to be easier to control than this long beast thing I have (can't complain too much, yard sale $20)

    ReplyDelete