
Wow! We are lame.
I have nothing to actually blog about.
But my Mom needs pictures.
Here you go Mom, a picture of the baby.
We miss you.
Come visit us.
I know it's warm where you now live and you wouldn't want to leave that to come to a place that is FREEZING but we promise to bake cookies and keep the house extra warm if you come see us.
Think about it.
I have nothing to actually blog about.
But my Mom needs pictures.
Here you go Mom, a picture of the baby.
We miss you.
Come visit us.
I know it's warm where you now live and you wouldn't want to leave that to come to a place that is FREEZING but we promise to bake cookies and keep the house extra warm if you come see us.
Think about it.
What a beautiful baby. So handsome.
ReplyDelete