
Forest and I are home from the hospital.
And we both couldn't be happier.
Last week was down right hard, sad, stressful, emotional, terrifying, draining, tiring, scary, and probably one of the most challenging weeks of my life as a mother thus far.
But it's over.
We are well.
And my baby is just fine!
Thanks for the prayers, phone calls, and help with our little family.
And we both couldn't be happier.
Last week was down right hard, sad, stressful, emotional, terrifying, draining, tiring, scary, and probably one of the most challenging weeks of my life as a mother thus far.
But it's over.
We are well.
And my baby is just fine!
Thanks for the prayers, phone calls, and help with our little family.
Why were you at the hospital? I don't know the story, I am so sorry!!! And I am so glad it is over...whatever it was! Love you!!! I am still a little concerned though, just because you had to go through something hard, even though you are on the other end! Let me know what I can do!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for you to call me-- I didn't want to bother you! But I've thought about you lots! I'm sorry its been so rough... but I do have to say that Forest is about the cutest baby I've ever seen. I don't know how it's possible but he gets cuter with every picture! I wish I could squeeze those cheeks!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! I am so happy to hear you are all home and well. The physical parts of being a mom are a lot, but it is nothing compared to the emotional roller coaster we go through. It's amazing how much you can love this little part of yourself, and when they are hurt it's so much worse than if you were going through it yourself.
ReplyDeleteLove ya sweetie, and hang in there. You are an awesome Mom!!
need more details here! what happened? Good to hear everything is okay now! sorry it was a rough week! thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteHope all is well and sorry you had a rough weekend with your little guy. Never fun, I know.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU! So sorry that you had a rough time! What happened? You are such a wonderful, loving Mother! Love you! Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteGlad all is well again.
ReplyDeletehoping all is well... don't know what was going on, but glad to hear you're home.
ReplyDeleteHey! I hope you are going to be okay. I think you should post what happened so I can feel better. My brain is going crazy trying to guess what happened. Being a mother myself I can imagine quite a lot of things. Well I am sure glad you are home whatever the case.
ReplyDeleteI love reading about your cute fam.
So glad everything turned out great with Forest. We are also glad Kelly called to see if we could help. You know we are ALWAYS here for you! My kids are starting to get well from a horrible cold that has been cycling around--We need to get together when they are completely healthy! Love you guys--miss you--glad you are doing better!
ReplyDeleteOh no- What happened?? I'm glad everything's okay!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so precious, I know how hard it is when my twins were born they were preemie and very sick for months. Our family has you in our daily prayers! Please keep us posted. Lots of love Gillespie Family
ReplyDelete