wow. no kidding! good work momma.
4 months?! Wait. . . where did the time go?! He's darling! I just want to kiss those little cheeks. . .and I want to kiss your cheeks as well! Love ya!
Is he not the cutest little guy ever???!!!! He is soooo cute. He is a growing boy, holy cow 17 lbs. He'll be a great litte protector of daphne
what a cutie? And to give you perspective on how midgety my children are at six months they were all about 26 inches and 16 lbs.
what?! he is so old!! how does it happen?
wow. no kidding! good work momma.
ReplyDelete4 months?! Wait. . . where did the time go?! He's darling! I just want to kiss those little cheeks. . .and I want to kiss your cheeks as well! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteIs he not the cutest little guy ever???!!!! He is soooo cute. He is a growing boy, holy cow 17 lbs. He'll be a great litte protector of daphne
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie? And to give you perspective on how midgety my children are at six months they were all about 26 inches and 16 lbs.
ReplyDeletewhat?! he is so old!! how does it happen?
ReplyDelete