christmas wrap-up


Christmas Eve was pretty traditional in our home.
There was the opening of Christmas pj's.
Watching Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol.
The reading of the birth of our Savior.
Placing carrots outside for the Reindeer.
Leaving cookies and milk out for Santa.
Changing into different pj's because she didn't like the feet in her new ones.

And putting together last minute gifts.


Christmas morning came too soon. We all needed more sleep. But we were up and at the tree in no time.

There was a tent for Daphne.

A new chair for Forest.


Probably the favorite gift was found in Daphne's stocking. Her very own flutophone.
I'm not kidding we all loved it. Even Kelly.


And Forest was happy to receive his own little toy.

Then we visited my parents, who came home from St. George, and also my siblings and their little families. We ate minced pies, turkey legs, and suckling pig. OK, not really but we did have ham.

And a delicious tart that I made. You should make it for your New Year's Eve party!


And then we snapped a photo of our family to remember the day!

Whew! That's all.

May the festivities continue all next week with more parties and more food!

4 comments:

  1. Forest is so cute. I don't see as many pictures of him, but holy handsome man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about the flutophone-- forget the recorder! Daphne's gift has inspired me to find my old one... on second thought, I should buy a new one.

    Forest is one darn cute baby!

    Sorry I didn't call you back today- it's been CA-RAY-Z. Talk soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute. jack was always anti-footed pj's. it still makes me so sad.
    someone wrote on my cousin's facebook page the other day about going to Rupes. i had a wave of fond memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look at baby Forest! I miss him already :) Love you...you should come to Utah, it'd be fun!

    ReplyDelete