another one for you


Made one last cookie for Christmas.

These were to die for yummy.

So if you have any kind of a brain you will make these.

Now.

Merry Christmas!



Click for recipe

6 comments:

  1. Why do you torture me??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! thanks for sharing! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm baking my brains out today. They look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another one for you? Might as well say another pound or 2 for you! Girl, you are so glad you have that skinny gene otherwise you would weigh 300 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have a brain and made these today and they are delish. Thanks for sharing. You always have great recipes. How are you so skinny? I can now blame you for any wieght I may possibly gain over Christmas. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete