
And how lame are we that we only got this family picture? Me looking extremely strange with my eyes half closed, Forest about to jump out of my arms and Daphne who wouldn't let go of her monkey. I think Kelly is the only one who looks good.
By the end of the day he was exhausted and he passed out on my bed.
We love you chubby little Forest!
Oh my heck he is too cute!! I love love love the pic of him asleep on your bed. So sweet! congrats!
ReplyDeletemelt! He is so adorable. You guys just make cute babies. Its true. Happy baby blessing day.
ReplyDeleteOH my he is soooo cute!!! It was soooooo good to see you on Saturday. That was one of the best surprises ever!!! I'm glad to see you and your happy little family. You look killer for just having a kid, I would say I hate you for it, but I don't because I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy blessing day! Little Love! Your Halloween costumes are so cute too! miss you guys:)
ReplyDelete